Dropbear/SFTP

Federico Bianchi fbianchi at arte.unipi.it
Tue Jan 8 20:37:10 WST 2013

I faced the very same problem some time ago. When working from scratch,
you can either build the SFTP subsystem from OpenSSH without installing
the rest (it has very few dependencies from the main package) or work with
rjk-sftpserver from http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/sftpserver/ - but YMMV,
and I don't think there are any premade solutions.

Best regards

 	 		Federico Bianchi
 			Sistema Informatico Dipartimentale - C/O polo 4
 			Universita` di Pisa - I-56126 Pisa (Italy)
 			tel. (+39) 050 2215026 - fax (+39) 050 2215030
 			e-mail: <f.bianchi at arte.unipi.it>
 			!DISCLAIMER!: my e-mail reflects _my_own_ opinions!