embedded dropbear...

Ed Sutter ed.sutter at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Apr 5 06:07:15 WST 2013

Hi,
I'm taking a shot at porting the ssh server portion of this
package to a non-posix multitasking RTOS on a CPU running ~500Mhz.
I've made reasonable progress, but now I'm stumbling on an error
coming out of gen_kexdh_vals()...

The call to mp_exptmod() does not return MP_OKAY; hence dropbear_exit()
is called.  I'm currently building this with GCC for a PPC405.
This is a 32-bit core in big-endian mode.  I defined LTC_NO_ASM to
disable anything that's not portable, but that didn't seem to make
a difference.  Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance,
Ed

BTW...
Minor point: this function (gen_kexdh_vals()) has the wrong TRACE() text
at the top...
     TRACE(("enter send_msg_kexdh_reply"))