scp to always accept unknown remote hostkey

Valliappan Muthiah valliappan at tinkerstuff.com
Wed Jun 26 14:53:33 WST 2013

Hi,

We are using dropbear in our product. The version is
# dropbearmulti -v
Dropbear multi-purpose version 0.52
Make a symlink pointing at this binary with one of the following names:
'dropbear' - the Dropbear server
'dbclient' or 'ssh' - the Dropbear client
'dropbearkey' - the key generator
'dropbearconvert' - the key converter
'scp' - secure copy

I am tryin to scp files to my remote server. I would like to always accept
unknown remote hostkey for my connection to server.
I did this successfully using "ssh -y" option, but i cannot use this switch
when i do scp directly.

May i know if its possible to have this option in scp itself?

Thanks in advance.