Dropbear test version 2013.61test with ECC

NiLuJe ninuje at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 21:21:14 WST 2013

Matt Johnston <matt <at> ucc.asn.au> writes:

> Yes, I guess people can always force bundled libtom*. I think Debian
builds libtomcrypt with LTM_DESC but
> doesn't set the macro in tomcrypt_custom, which is why I set it separately.

Ha, thanks for clarifying that, I had seen the define in sysoptions.h, but
didn't quite get the comment. After looking at tomcrypt again, it makes
sense now ;). Maybe it could be framed in an ifndef, in case people actually
*do* tweak tomcrypt_custom.h properly? (That's of course for external
libtom*, I assume the bundled libtom* stuff is built properly ;)).

> Sounds like a Dropbear bug, I'll investigate.

Great, thanks :).

> Thanks,
> Matt

Happy to help!