Microblaze - slow with Dropbear 2014.63

William Welch bvwelch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 04:00:33 WST 2014

Greetings,

I tried the new Dropbear (which is included with the new Buildroot 2014.02
yeah!) on my slow Microblaze system.  I think there is some improvement,
but I wonder if I do not have the configuration optimized...  The
noticeable delay is about 85 seconds, at this debug statement from the
client SSH:  expecting SSH2_MSG_KEX_ECDH_REPLY

Suggestions welcome!

William