matt at ucc.asn.au
Sun Jul 27 23:41:56 WST 2014
Dropbear 2014.64 is released with changes as follows.
As usual get it from
2014.64 - Sunday 27 July 2014
- Fix compiling with ECDSA and DSS disabled
- Don't exit abruptly if too many outgoing packets are queued for writev(). Patch
thanks to Ronny Meeus
- The -K keepalive option now behaves more like OpenSSH's "ServerAliveInterval".
If no response is received after 3 keepalives then the session is terminated. This
will close connections faster than waiting for a TCP timeout.
- Rework TCP priority setting. New settings are
if (connecting || ptys || x11) tos = LOWDELAY
else if (tcp_forwards) tos = 0
else tos = BULK
Thanks to Catalin Patulea for the suggestion.
- Improve handling of many concurrent new TCP forwarded connections, should now
be able to handle as many as MAX_CHANNELS. Thanks to Eduardo Silva for reporting
and investigating it.
- Make sure that exit messages from the client are printed, regression in 2013.57
- Use monotonic clock where available, timeouts won't be affected by system time
- Add -V for version
More information about the Dropbear