Regarding dbclient failure

pratik singh pratiksingh86 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 17:29:56 WST 2014

Hi Rob,

Thanks for sharing the binaries. It doesn't contain binary for microblaze.
I will try these but because of space limitation it may run on my uclinux
system.

Any idea where can i look in dropbear code for "broken pipe error". i am
getting this error after sending the ssh user authentication request. I
have shared the logs in this thread. Any pointer on this issue will help me
to proceed further.

Thanks
Pratik

--