Dropbear cli-session

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.asn.au
Sun Sep 28 21:33:33 WST 2014

If you want to run it all within Dropbear itself I'd modify
sessioncommand()  which handles subsystem requests. Rather
than calling ptycommand() or noptycommand() make it call
connect_remote() - have a look at newtcpdirect() for an
example. Set channel->writefd and channel->readfd to the
returned socket, and make sure you set ses.maxfd
appropriately. It's an asynchronous connection, but I think
it should work OK.

Another option would be to make a little helper script that runs
'nc host port' and add another special case like that for
sftp in sessioncommand().

Cheers,
Matt