Server refused to start a shell/command (Buildroot - RPi)

Kevin Hill dropbear at procountsoftware.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 00:05:17 AWST 2015

I'm sure the issue is that the kernel is not setup to create PTYs, and
I'm not sure how to create them.
I will try your suggestion tonight.
In my googling, I read that it needs a /dev/ptmx which it uses as a
template to create ptys...?
I haven't got one of those either.

Kernel is 3.6.11.
Using uCLib 0.9.33.x

Where should I add --disable-openpty (if I need to add that compile
option)?

Thanks,
Kevin.