OpenWrt/LEDE: dropbear & MIPS & gcc 7.1.0

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.asn.au
Thu Jun 1 21:21:55 AWST 2017

Hi Syrone,

Updating libtom makes sense, it's on the todo list.

I'm curious if it's a bug in old libtommath or new gcc. In my experience differences between optimisation levels are more often problems with the compiler, but could be either.
If you could get a backtrace of a stuck "dbclient" built with gcc 7 it might be useful to see what's going on (and to know where to look in the libtommath commit log)