Tunnelling support?

Fabrizio Bertocci fabriziobertocci at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 23:51:36 AWST 2017

Russel,
dropbear fully support tunneling. Both local (with -L) and reverse (with
-R). I have been using for quite some time now.
If you expect your local port (63333) to be reached from other machines,
make sure to use the -g option as well.

I think your problem is on the server side, on the ssh server that refuses
the tunnel.

Regards,
Fabrizio