Dropbear server exit when idle?

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.asn.au
Fri Mar 9 23:30:16 AWST 2018

Hi Dave,

My first approach would be to run "timeout 600 dropbear -F
-E".  Established sessions won't be killed since they each
session is a forked process. That assumes "timeout" exists
on the system busybox etc.

If you want to modify the code put a check after the
select() in main_noinetd(). As-is it seems fairly specific
so mightn't be worth merging, though maybe there's a more
general way to do it.