Cryptroot-unlock Timeout on askpass

Guilhem Moulin guilhem at fripost.org
Tue Jul 9 20:31:48 AWST 2019

Hi,

On Tue, 09 Jul 2019 at 09:02:53 +0000, Luke Flinders wrote:
> We have had the remote decrypting functioning for a while, however
> following recent updates to Debian it has now stopped working.
> […]
> I have had a look through your mailing archive and can not see this
> issue mentioned anywhere.

That feature isn't developed nor maintained by dropbear's upstream
maintainer, but by the Debian package maintainer (who happens to be me
right now).  Could please you file a bug against the ‘dropbear-initramfs’
package (or the ‘cryptsetup-initramfs’ package if you believe the problem
is in `cryptroot-look`) at the Debian BTS? https://bugs.debian.org/

We'll likely need some details about your setup.  reportbug(1) will
automatically fill a template with the relevant details.

Thanks!
Guilhem.