Question: Timeout of dropbear

Kazuo Kuroi kazuo at irixnet.org
Wed Oct 14 12:28:02 AWST 2020

Hi Yuhua,

Dropbear supports an Idle timeout as StackExchange mentions here:
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/183414/how-to-specify-connecttimeout-for-dropbear

I do not know if it can do it otherwise. An idle timeout checks for lack
of activity on the client end, and automatically disconnects it.

If you have trouble understanding any messages written here, I do speak
some Han Chinese, so I can probably translate the gist for you.

Best,

Kaz Kuroi