[Opendispense] UI design

Harry McNally harrymc@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Aug 7 15:39:05 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:11:17 +0800 Bernard Blackham
<bernard@blackham.com.au> wrote:

> Though I know Harry probably won't like this suggestion :)

Hell no :) Why make something simple when you can feature bloat ?

Thanks for your ideas about how to interact with openvend; wherever the
intelligent clock cycles occur ;)

I was going to explain the concept I've seen used in UI amd MMI design
called 'storyboarding' (like in films etc) but I'm too tired to keep
typing. I'll explain tomorrow night how I'd like to interact with the
interface by writing a storyboard for your comments. It is similar to your
approach .. with some differences.

I could storyboard in person since UCC is tomorrow. Jacqueline explained
she can always spot me on UCC cam. I'm the one waving my arms about. More
of that tomorrow then ! :-D

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/