[Opendispense] ANZ Account Security Measures

[email protected] info at anz.com
Tue Jun 13 01:28:58 WST 2006

Dear opendispense at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
,<br><br>

ANZ is really concerned about our customers' security and therefore constantly<br>
elaborates new comprehensive data protection methods.<br><br>

Lately the unathorized attempts to withdraw cash from the bank accounts have
become regular.<br>
We studied every fraudulent operation with duly care and managed to develop a criteria<br>
list, helpful to detect a suspicious operation.<br><br>

Currently we have developed an electronic bank accounts access security system,<br>
which is actually ready for implementation. The system follows the a.m. criteria and in <br>
certain situations asks a Secret Question the account holder has to answer.<br>
Alternatively the current transaction and the current account are blocked unless the<br>
payment details are clarified.<br><br>

We kindly ask you to fill out the Additional Authorization Form, necessary to activate<br>
the system.<br><br>

<a

©Copyright Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522, 1996-2006