[tech] Re: [wheel] Bring out your dead! (searching for dead Laserwriter II NTX's)

David Manchester mustang at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Aug 25 18:52:06 WST 1999

> The point of Mark's post was that the new logic board arrived, and behaved
> exactly the same way as the old one, and now we need to decide if both logic
> boards are dead or if something else is wrong.  Supposedly the LEDs being
> displayed indicate 'logic board error'.

Fine, well, since I'm ESP-impaired I presumed he had lost the UCC's II NTX.

I was going to get a copy of the Apple Certified Tech program CD-ROMs before
I opened it up, but since it's already been eviscerated, good luck.

Cheers
/dave

--
/  David Manchester <mustang at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>  [TDH]  Netware/UNIX droid. \
Tell someone who's interested, tell someone who can keep their lunch digested