[tech] Anybody with free traffic?

Grahame Bowland gbowland at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Dec 3 17:06:29 WST 1999

If anyone is bored and has free traffic, you might
consider downloading Darwin from Apple. It appears to
be a developer release of MacOS X and looks quite cool.

Its a partially Open Source project which would mean
the Mac had a reason to exist in terms of coding - UCCans
could then contribute to the project.

If anyone has the time or traffic, and can put the download
somewhere where I can reach it I'll use the SCSI harddrive
we had donated to make a Darwin bootable drive. (Darwin needs
a drive - it can't exist on a partition with MacOS)

  http://www.publicsource.apple.com/projects/darwin/

--
Grahame Bowland

Email: gbowland at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au