[tech] Mail is bouncing

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Dec 21 08:35:04 WST 1999

On Mon, Dec 20, 1999 at 11:28:47PM +0800, Mark Tearle wrote:
[...]
> moray does all sorts of stuff,

	o Dispense (including door and coke serial ports)
 	o Flame
	o bind
	o FMS client
	o SSH (and put appropriate keys in place)
	o POP
	o SOCKS (4 and 5?)
	o TACACS auth server
	o Charged telnet tunnel
	o telnat (telnetd running on port 222) (or SSHd)
	o Hacked login so non-wheel group members can't log in (or SSHd)
	o doorlogger (in /usr/local/sbin, started from /etc/rc.boot)
	o vimotd
	o crontabs
	o Make sure syslog sends coke logs to loghost (mola)
	o Apache?
 	o Postfix/sendmail/qmail/...
	o Berolist/Minimalist/mailman/majordomo/listserv/...

> it would be best to have an ancient
> wheel memeber such as me or Nick around ... how does Boxing day or the 27th
> suit people?  (and we can go watch Bicentennial Man afterwards)

Sounds very promising.

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal