[tech] mod_ssl and mussel

Mark Tearle mtearle+ucc at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Wed Nov 3 13:46:00 WST 1999

On Tue, 2 Nov 1999, Grahame Bowland wrote:

> Hiho all,
>
> I've been playing with mod_ssl and Apache at home. I've now
> got my system going with a secure server and it all seems
> to work perfectly.
>
> Are there any issues with me installing mod_ssl and the latest
> version of Apache on mussel and then running our mail program
> on the secure server?

Not that I know of - except if you do that people outside PARNet won't be
able to access it

> Apparently people that use TWIG are having
> their mail cached in proxy servers.
>
> Thanks,

Strange, it does set Pragma: no-cache, who's been complaining?  and
what crap ISP/browser do they use?

Yours
Mark
Mark Tearle - mtearle at tartarus.uwa.edu.au

Captain Bipto: We did win, didn't we?
Blaznee: No, but if we think fast enough we might just live to lie about it.