[tech] (fwd) FS - LOTS OF COMPUTER STUFF - PERTH

mustang at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au_no.spam.please_ mustang at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au_no.spam.please_
Sat Nov 13 11:20:45 WST 1999

There's that P200/P233MMX that we said we should always aspire to for Mermaid.
Its a good price... I think we ought to grab it. I'm pretty sure we can set
mermaid to do the dual-voltages that the MMX chips require.
If people think that this is a sane idea, can someone moot it at the next
committee meeting and I'll go grab it.

Cheers
/dave

-- forwarded message --
From: elai1 at cc.curtin.edu.au (oiboi)
Newsgroups: aus.ads.forsale.computers.used
Subject: FS - LOTS OF COMPUTER STUFF - PERTH
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 23:53:09 GMT

Im looking to buy a new computer, so Im selling all these stuff.
Offers welcome unless as stated.  Local sale do prefer unless u wanna
pay for COD.

Pentium 200MMX CPU with fan  - $50 no offers

PCChips Socket 7 M768 Motherboard (Up to 266 Mhz, 4mb onboard video
and 16bit sound) - $90 offers welcome

2.1 Gigabyte Quantum HDD - $110 - offers welcome

Desktop AT case - $30 no offers

32X CDROM Liteon - $50 offer welcome

Almost new Aopen Midi Tower HX45 - $100 no offers

PCCHIP Slot 1 BX 100mhz M/board M571/571V(500MHZ, 16bit Sound
onboard,Baby ATX form factor)- $130 offers welcome

DXR2 Creative Region Free PC-DVD (Drive only) - offers!!!???

PCCHIPS 100MHZ Socket 7 Motherboard M577 Mobo (16bit Onboard Sound,
60-100mhz fsb, 1.5X - 5.5X multiplier, with AT/ATX power supply) -
$120 offers welcome

AT Midi Tower Case (Great case) - $50 no offer

AMD K6-2 350 cpu with FAN - $80

8mb i740 Video Card - $50

Again I comment that offers are welcome but be reasonable.  Thanks!!!
And please, NO INTERNATIONAL buyers.  I am tired of people emailing me
when they are in UK.  This is Australia!!!

If you are in Perth and dont live too far, I can fix it all up for u
for free.  Free delivery for certain areas of Perth.

Welcome to test the parts,  if you in Perth.

Emails to elai1 at cc.curtin.edu.au.  No newsgroup replies thanks.
-- end of forwarded message --

--
/  David Manchester <mustang at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>  [TDH]  Netware/UNIX droid. \
Tell someone who's interested, tell someone who can keep their lunch digested