[tech] new moray

David Luyer luyer at zip.com.au
Thu Nov 18 18:20:45 WST 1999

> Sendmail is the best mail transport agent.  I read it on our tech pages. :P

Sorry, I forgot.  That's the Zip World opinion.  But as part of the Pacific
Internet group, I heartily recommend Post Office.  One Sun with an AP1000
disk pack per 50,000 users should do the trick, and we can sell you some
nice software to route your users in 50,000 user blocks to the array of
servers.

David.
--
David Luyer                        . .              www.zipworld.net
Network Engineer                 .  zipworld            Zip World is