[tech] Re: 19in SUN Monitor up for dibs

David Luyer luyer at zip.com.au
Fri Nov 26 16:27:36 WST 1999

> On Fri, Nov 26, 1999 at 03:50:48PM +0800, Dirk Slawinski wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >   I have few SUN monitors, and SUNs, that CWR would like to sell off.  1st
> > off I'd like to get rid of a SUN GDM-1962B monitor.

UCC, beware - I have a 21" Sun monitor of similar age and a cheap 15" NEC in
the office, and I'm using the 15" since it's much better.

The old Sun GDM stuff has pretty strict refresh rate requirements and doesn't
do either high or low resolutions (doesn't do standard low resolutions due to
the low sync rates, doesn't do high resolutions since it's not up to it).

There are places on the web with specs on these monitors.

David.
--
David Luyer                        . .              www.zipworld.net
Network Engineer                 .  zipworld            Zip World is