[tech] Re: [committee] State of the Clubroom address

Nick Rohrlach bers at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Oct 18 16:14:06 WST 1999

I would like to repeat my comments that a tidy up is a stupid thing to do.
What we have here is a brilliant example of faulty pattern recognition.
Every tidy up in the world has not lasted very long.  Out fundamental
approach to hardware management should be considered.  Ben had a great
idea at last week's committee meeting which I cn only hope he's writing
now.

Any suggestions about general tidiness management solutions would be good.

Nick

--
 Nick "bers" Rohrlach [NRR]
 bers at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au