[tech] uptimes

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 19 13:44:46 WST 2000

On Wed, Apr 19, 2000 at 10:07:02AM +0800, Jean-Paul Blaquiere wrote:
> anyone know anything about the spontaneous reboot of mermaid and mussel at 02:30
> this morning?

Looks like everything went down (except enki.rcpt.to which is on a small
UPS ::-) ). So much for avoiding unscheduled power cycling. <sigh>

Not everything came back up OK - notably mooneye had a CRC error of some
kind during LILO, and mermaid's apache didn't come back up.

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal