[tech] uptimes

Simon Fryer fryers at morwong.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 19 15:02:16 WST 2000

Bing

> A while ago Mikolaj J. Habryn tapped:

>     NB> Looks like everything went down (except enki.rcpt.to which is
>     NB> on a small UPS ::-) ). So much for avoiding unscheduled power
>     NB> cycling. <sigh>
>
>   *smirk*

*grin* but it was not up until about 2255 last night when I moved it from
inside starfish's guts. It is also on it's own extension cable.

See Ya
Simon

"Well, an engineer is not concerned with the truth; that is left to
philosophers and theologians: the prime concern of an engineer is
the utility of the final product."
Lectures on the Electrical Properties of Materials, L.Solymar, D.Walsh