[tech] mermaid:/usr/local/include

Alastair Irvine alastair at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Feb 28 01:28:54 WST 2000

I have noticed something strange about mermaid... I was looking for ucc.h
(or whatever) and I found out that /usr/local/include is a file, not a
directory.  I suspect that someone went "cp footle /usr/local/include" as
root without bothering to first check if the latter existed.

The file has a don't-distribute header by Luyer and it's owned by
cg-real.  I would guess that it's not supposed to be there.

--
... It's not hard to meet expenses.  They're everywhere.
|  -=*Alastair Irvine*=-   <http://www.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au/~alastair/>  |