[tech] router upgrade?

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jan 17 09:40:47 WST 2000

On Mon, Jan 17, 2000 at 09:35:46AM +0800, David Manchester wrote:
> Hiya - I've got a Pentium on a VX chipset board that I got for lo-cash.
> We've spoken of revisiting the router, quite often in the past...
> Does someone want to select a good case and PSU, and we'll implant this
> & swap the guts over next Friday or something?

How many PCI slots does the current machine have? and how many does this
VX board have?

We've budgeted to buy two more PCI Tulip's, if we were to change boards
we'd better make sure it's an improvement.

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal