[tech] Mooneye

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jan 21 14:00:45 WST 2000

On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 12:51:55PM +0800, Grahame Bowland wrote:
> Mooneye seems to be running fine.

Yep, much improved.

> Is the transition from Moray complete?
> In other words, is there anything that needs to be done before we can
> consider the contents of moray's hard drive dump on mussel historical
> rather than useful?

Finger. It should collect and serve finger info for all UCC user machines
- I don't know if it was working perfectly before but it's definitely
not doing it now. That'll take a bit of setting up.

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal