[tech] XEmacs component missing

Alastair Irvine alastair at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jun 12 10:30:51 WST 2000

The XEmacs documentation file elisp.info (the Emacs Lisp reference) seems
to be missing from /usr/share/info on all the UCC machines.  Would someone
care to install the relevant package?  Perhaps it's in the
*basesupport*.deb package, which doesn't appear to be installed on mermaid
or mussel.  Alternatively, we could just destroy it all and install xemacs
v21.

PS --  Any progress on getting the /debian mount to work again?
PPS -- Anyone know of any debian mirrors within WAIX?  Or (even better) a
       mirror of mirror.aarnet.edu.au?

--
... People who think they know everything greatly annoy those of us who do.
|  -=*Alastair Irvine*=-   <http://www.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au/~alastair/>  |