[tech] SCSI harddrives

Anil Sharma <Grand Poobah Maset> maset at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Mar 24 10:27:17 WST 2000

> Good... glad its open for discussion still. I was under the impression
> that it wasn't wanted, from what Yakk gleaned from the meeting I missed.

Well I for one objected to it because I am sick of the UCC having crap.
However, I didn't know that it was a baracuda (sp?) as I couldn't hear
half the conversation. Seeing as the drive is very high quality and still
under warranty I think that this is a sensational buy and the UCC should
get it.

Maset the Grandiose.
3rd year BSc.(Neuroscience) student, UWA.
Comparative neuroscience research assistant, UWA.
UCC Sysadmin.

Without suffering,
how can one appreciate happiness?
And how would we mark the depths of our sorrow,
without the light of hope?