[tech] Tru64 Media

Duncan Sargeant dunc at rcpt.to
Fri Mar 24 17:06:28 WST 2000

Jean-Paul Blaquiere wrote on Fri March 24, at 16:26 +0800:
> > On another note, where is the CD burner?
>
> It is at my place still.  Thoughts.  Bring the media tonight and we
> can toast a copy for UCC.  I don't think we have 4 (?) blank CDs
> here.  Grab some from Wintrhop if you can.

Can I suggest that you bring the UCC's CD burner back to the UCC
instead?  Apart from the *cough* obvious point that the UCC owns it, the
Tru64 CD's are being leant out in faith and will be required by many
other departments.  They're much less likely to be lost if they stay on
campus, and less likely to be damaged if they don't visit a party.

,dunc
--
Duncan Sargeant
"First, never insult the giant purple iguanas in the corner, they are assholes