[tech] stuff

Jean-Paul Blaquiere japester at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Mar 28 11:31:25 WST 2000

the machine room now has some ceiling enabled lighting.  Thank you to whoever
found the pair of flouro lights.  Unfortuantely, one of the tubes is old and
doesn't work.  This will rectified shortly as I will be getting a new
one for it.
The floor in the machine room is now navigable by people without wings.  I
have also come to the conclusion that there is too much food in the machine
room.  Our members need to eat more!!!!!

The random piles of junk just outside the machine room have also been removed.
Slipping on the quantities of iiNet propaganda is now much limited.

/Jp
--
Jean-Paul Blaquiere		||   Do not tempt the daemons
   japester at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au 	||  -- Why? Can they hurt me?