[tech] SCSI cable for nuatilus

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Mar 30 12:02:44 WST 2000

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 11:49:55AM +0800, Andrew Bailey wrote:
> Hi all
> Does the UCC have a scsi cable to connect nautilus to stuff ( like the scanner ).
> The scsi port on the back of Nautilus is a d25 and I can't seem to be able to
> find a cable that looks correct. Does anyone know where it is?

Try near the Suns, near the door - people were playing with Sun SCSI the
other day and looking for cables. Are there any Centronics to Centronics
cables floating about the UCC?

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal