[tech] Newsserver's still screwy ..?

David Manchester mustang at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri May 12 16:41:13 WST 2000

Article below appeared in comp.sys.amiga.hardware...
Toivo still flucking with Enyo ?

Cheers
/dave

--
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 06:17:18      comp.sys.amiga.hardware      Thread    1 of   94
Lines 13             Re: Recipes for those on dialysis      No responses

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking,alt.food.cooking,alt.food.recipes

"Timothy E. Morgan" wrote:

> Hello, all.
>
> Would anyone have recipes intended for people on dialysis due to kidney
> failure?  That is, ones without sodium, potassium, or anything else that
> kidneys filter out.

Those on dialysis need to have pretty low intake of protein, too, don't
they? I thought protein is hard on the kidneys, or is it easy, can't
remember?

Karen

--
           David Manchester, Workstation herder and USEnet voyeur.
 "The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a