[tech] Some bits'n'pieces

David Manchester mustang at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed May 17 11:43:53 WST 2000

> We bought three Tulips, one for mermaid and two for the router.
> It just hasn't happened yet :-)

Uhh, no you didn't.
You were too late and bought the shit Netgears with the new not-Tuilip
on them. Have a look at one.

> By the way, can you please get those iiNet packs back to them?
> They rang -again- today and I have a suspicion we'll start getting
> nasty letters soon.

Yeah, cool. Whatever... iiborg can wait. I was actually gonna meet Warrick
and give them to him today, but he had to go to a clients'.

Maybe tomorrow....

Cheers
/dave

--
           David Manchester, Workstation herder and USEnet voyeur.
 "The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a