[tech] ftp.uwa.edu.au

Simon Fryer fryers at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri May 19 14:09:15 WST 2000

Bing

> A while ago Duncan Sargeant tapped:

> > i noticed this last night.  it doesn't recognize the anonymous user
> > anymore ...  dunc?
>
> uniwa had a disk failure and is being brought up on another machine.
> You can probably say goodbye to the mirrors for the moment.

Can UCC be the mirror for a short while? UWA has backups doesn't it
because it is nGB at $0.xx/MB???

*ponder* We should have a nice 6GB and 4GB drives floating about somewhere
from old /home and /services.

Nick mutters about 13GB of IPI disk....

This is possable...

See Ya
Simon

"Well, an engineer is not concerned with the truth; that is left to
philosophers and theologians: the prime concern of an engineer is
the utility of the final product."
Lectures on the Electrical Properties of Materials, L.Solymar, D.Walsh