[tech] Musel is wierd 'n stuff

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon May 29 10:37:39 WST 2000

Yes, me too. Basically anything that uses temp files doesn't work well
or at all. My best guess is that Grahame's SPARC Debian mirror is fscking
things up, but I wouldn't really know. I can at least login using the
xterms and telneting off the macs, but doing anything on mussel is a
losing proposition, but mermaid and morwong aren't as bad.

--
TRS-80                          Web:  http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/
UCC Fresher Rep               Email: trs80(a)ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au

"There's nobody getting rich writing software that I know of."
 - Bill Gates, 1980