[tech] Re: [wheel] WebCam Account

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Nov 8 16:38:19 WST 2000

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 04:15:24PM +0800, Antony N. Lord wrote:
> Does someone want to create an account (need only be ftp) where the
> webcam software will upload the images to?
>
> I'd rather not use my own for security / space reasons.

Done - there's now a "webcam" user, with your password, whatever it
currently is.

> Cheers, Antony.
>
> PS - Is the B&W CCD camera floating around somewhere?

Last I remember (and I could be wrong, it's been a long time, check the
theft book), Stuart Duncan (sety) had borrowed it. We can find something
else to experiment if need be, but finding it would be good.

When were you planning to come in?

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal