[tech] NCD xterms

Grahame Bowland gbowland at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Oct 12 15:24:12 WST 2000

On Thu, Oct 12, 2000 at 02:45:32PM +0800, David Manchester wrote:
> > Peter Dreisiger brought in three NCD 19 xterms which apparently have
> > bright screens. They're sitting on the couches, along with an Apple IIc
> > and a hub.
>
> Yay... more Xterms at the UCC :)
> I guess we should have a cleanup and get things ready for having things
> with large monitors back on the benches.

I spent yesterday afternoon loading various items onto the new shelving. The
room is fairly clear now, but the shelving badly needs organisation.

We need to reorganise the machines on the benches so that they're more usable -
at the moment some of them are wasted because you can't easily sit down at them.
So perhaps on Sunday a few of us can get together and have a bash at this? :)

Oh - Dave, any success getting IRIX onto the Indigo2? We have a monitor for it,
it'd be nice if we could have it going because it's a reasonably nice box.

Cheers,
Grahame