[tech] SPARC loan

Leighton Haynes dayta at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Oct 12 21:58:10 WST 2000

On Thu, Oct 12, 2000 at 09:40:12PM +0800, Anil Sharma wrote:

> >It'll have the UCC root password and be on a firewalled IP. Just a UCC box
> >that
> >I own - please don't set it on fire :)
>
> Oh come on... wonder if it will burn as well as that NextStation (URL
> forgotten).

Nah, the point to burning the NextStation was it had a magnesium casing ;)
And burning magnesium is fun :P The SparcStation won't be as good, unless
we back it with some sort of explosive material. Now, where is my copy
of the Anarchists handbook.

Leighton...

--

Part-time student. Full-time Programmer.
Seeking the 36 hour day and the 10 hour working week.