[tech] PIIIs for Mussel

David Manchester mustang at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Oct 25 17:54:59 WST 2000

> On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 05:37:48PM +0800, David Manchester wrote:
> > 'lo,
> >
> > Spoke to Craig Sampson @ PSI Australia (Nice bloke, ex- Civil/Mech labs),
> > who's tracked down a pair or P3-550s for us.
> > They're about $405 each and will probably sell this week if we don't
> > snaffle them up.
> > He said the next slowest is the P3-750 Slot1s at $551 each.
>
> They sound good. I reckon we should do it!
>
> How do we want to handle paying for them? It's $810 so we should be able
> to get this out from Guild banking tommorow..

Call this gentleman at your earliest conveniance, mention my name
and ask about those CPUS.

Craig Sampson
Director

Professional Systems Integration Pty Ltd
1/8 Delawney St.
BALCATTA WA 6021

Email: craig at psi-aus.com
Phone: (08) 9240 1690
Fax  : (08) 9240 1685

No word from the dude with the motherboards. More news as it somes to hand.

Before you do that tho', maybe call computerman.
I hate him, as he's an arrogant old wanker, but he seems to have
Slot-1 P3-600s for $335 with yesterday's date against them.

EM Computers (who I've bought from before) have 600s listed on their
website for $375, though I don't know if the'd have them still.

Craig SHOULD be able to get those two for us, but shop around first
before you call him.

Cheers
/dave

Cheers
/dave
--
/ David Manchester <mustang @ ucc.asn.au> (UCC Wheel and Committee person) \
|       If Life hands you lemons today, smile and give thanks.             |