Grand Plans (was Re: [tech] morwong)

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Sep 19 20:07:09 WST 2000

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 06:58:22PM +0800, Anil Sharma wrote:
> Still no word from g-mac. I will hopefully ring up a service center
> tomorrow and ask if they do free quotes.

No worries about quotes being free - we actually want to get
these fixed even if it's not free.

I offered to do it today, but if you want to take both the dead
1710AV and the monitor currently on Nautilus with the squished
screen into a service centre for a quote, that'd be good.

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal