[tech] morwong

Grahame Bowland gbowland at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Sep 20 00:06:07 WST 2000

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 04:50:01PM +0800, David Cake wrote:
> 	On a bit of an aside, what is to be done about Cameron Hall
> power? I can whinge to the Guild about it, and shall, but I worry
> that their response may be to move their server out of Cameron Hall,
> and assume that other problems caused do not matter. I might have
> more chance of getting it fixed with lots of UCC backing.

I had a talk with a university electrician a couple of weeks back. He blamed
the RCD - apparently there must be a device somewhere with a few milliamps
of earth leakage current causing the thing to trip occasionally.

He suggested we find the device but offered no help on how to do so.

Cheers,
Grahame

--
Grahame Bowland - http://gbowland.ucc.asn.au/