[tech] unisfa-committee list

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 18 03:04:59 WST 2001

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Jean-Paul Blaquiere wrote:

> > On Apr 18, Nick Bannon illuminated with a virtual pen  :
>
> > ie: mail to committee at ucc currently looks as if it would be charged to
> > the camp user, due to ~camp/.forward pointing to committee. ::-/
> >
> coool  we have a camp user.  Does Rod know about this  *grin*
>
> what is the purpose of this alias?

It was set up so that we could have camp.ucc.asn.au as the website for the
UCC camp, which was held late last year (exact date unavailable due to the
sleep deprived state of my brain).

--
"There's nobody getting rich  |  TRS-80                UCC Treasurer
 writing software that I      |  Email:    trs80(a)ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au