[tech] Serial Port Games: Smoke Detectors.

Jean-Paul Blaquiere japester at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Apr 30 18:56:07 WST 2001

> On Apr 30, James Bromberger illuminated with a virtual pen  :

<snip evil electronics>

you could do it properly with NOR gates.
ie output goes high when one or more inputs goes high.
(or something like that, if my digital logic memory serves me right)

/jp...
--
Jean-Paul Blaquière             ||   Avatar of Computational
   japester at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au   ||   Thaumaturgy