[tech] Re: Disk Usage on /home

Mark Tearle mtearle at tearle.com
Mon Dec 31 19:12:52 WST 2001

On Mon, 31 Dec 2001, Barnes wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 31, 2001 at 05:00:25PM +0800, Nick Bannon wrote:
> > If we disabled SMTP and ICMP filtering for morwong, though, or if
> > there's a straightforward way to make mooneye the primary MX but still
> > deliver to morwong, that sounds like the go.
>
> Isn't that exactly what it used to be? primary MX was moray, which had a
> mailertable entry pointing to mermaid.
>
> Barnaby

That does sound like it used to be except it was implemented in a much
grottier fashion :)  (and moray also used to handle outgoing mail as
well).

Yours
Mark
Mark Tearle - mark at tearle.com
                    Roy Knable: Boy, this is strange!
 [As cartoon mice.] Helen Knable: Strange? I'm a cartoon mouse with high-heel
                            sneakers. The word "strange" is somewhat lacking.