[tech] poobrown

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jan 9 19:23:26 WST 2001

I plugged poobrown (the HP 9000/715) back together, attached the SCSI
disc that was sitting in the bottom of it (anyone seen the old HP disc
+ mounting bracket?) and attached my crap Sun CDROM to it -
unfortunately it wouldn't boot NEXTSTEP off it. It does see the CDROM
and HDD on the SCSI bus.

Mustang/Packrat - I think we used one of your CD-ROMs last time - it
was very picky about the model/firmware. Got a drive you could bring in
sometime?

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal