[tech] flying (Wavelan router)

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jun 26 09:58:32 WST 2001

I've upgraded flying to Redhat 7.1, unfortunately it's not quite fully
operational again. It boots, talks to PCMCIA, dhcp's machines on the
wavelan network, but doesn't forward their packets yet - anyone wanna
take a look? There's an archive of RedHat 7.1 in /archive .

It's running OpenSSH, kernel 2.4.2 and pcmcia-cs 3.1.22, with the
wvlan_cs driver (not the binary-only Lucent one). Should try 3.1.24...

It still needs its CPU fan swapped - didn't get around to it...

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal