[tech] Re: [wheel] Re: [ucc] Mussel

Jean-Paul Blaquiere japester at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Mar 4 10:55:02 WST 2001

> On Mar 03, Nick Bannon scratched in indelible ink :

> Mozilla 0.7 is also significantly nicer than M18, which is still the
> official Debian release. ('tis a pain, Debian was a pretty prompt way
> to track Mozilla between about M14 and M18, IIRC) If it doesn't start
> up for you, remove your ~/.mozilla directory - you probably have one
> from an earlier version which it doesn't like...

on mozillas, I am using 0.8 at work.  Apart from being a bit slower to render
some pages (markedly slower :( ), it is a lot more stable than m18, and has
had a lot of tweaks done to the UI.
I have taken to launching it from an xterm to watch the error and info
messages pass by.

/Jp...
--
Jean-Paul Blaquière             ||   Avatar of Computational
   japester at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au   ||   Thaumaturgy